[lift-devel] Dynamic Variables?

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sat Aug 16 22:33:37 UTC 2008

Hi Vyacheslav,

You're not doing anything wrong; you are doing something I didn't
anticipate!

LIFT assumes that all the variables listed in the :dynamic-variables
clause will have been previously defined via defvar or defparameter.
Adding

(defvar *foo*)

will make things work the way you expect. I'm not sure whether to
think of this as a bug or a feature. What do you think?