[lift-devel] Re: lift -- small issue (copy-stream undefined)

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun Nov 25 03:21:37 UTC 2007

Hi Tony,

You were completely correct; LIFT lost track of copy-stream. I've
updated the website and repository now and all should be well (please
let me know if that's not the case and _thanks_ for noticing the
problem).

On the topic of general equality (how similar is _enough_!), I've got
a few ideas but nothing too deep or profound. I did get git working
and I'll try to look over the code you have sometime next week.

--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 559 8738