[lambda-gtk-devel] Problem with patch sbcl-af and sb-executable ?

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 22 16:01:42 UTC 2005

My apologies for the tardy response to this message. Im afraid I can't
offer any advice yet because I have not gotten around to saving images
yet in my own work. Im sure there will have to be initializiation
functions to make sure the library is loaded and so forth. If you do
get it working please let me know so I can add the directions and
whatever support coded is needed.

best,
--rick