[kpax-devel] Mods for porti to CLISP

Mark Cornwell mark at cornwell.net
Thu Jul 12 07:24:39 UTC 2007

I've been spending the evening getting KPAX running under CLISP.

Got the s-http-server part running the basic Hello Wrorld demo on
static pages.

Unsure what the process was for sending in updatss or mods, I
decided to post
to this list, just so the effort might do someone some good.

A minor change to s-utils.lisp was needed to work around a type
checking problem.
CLISP apparently checks (usigned 8) to char conversion a bit more
strictly than
other dialects.

Cheers!
--Mark

Changed s-utils.lisp

Betty:/Volumes/iDisk/Ramses/lisp/s-utils/src mark$ diff
utils.lisp.orig utils.lisp
50c50
<                    (write-sequence buffer out :end size)
---
 >                    (my-write-sequence buffer out :end size)
52c52
<                    (write-sequence buffer out)
---
 >                    (my-write-sequence buffer out)
55a56,63