[kpax-devel] kpax and mod_lisp

Nico Garcia Belmonte philogb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:17:42 UTC 2007

hi,
I've just finished making a web-app in KPAX using the standalone server and
it works well.

I have apache2 and mod_lisp2 installed (I "apt-get install
libapache-mod-lisp" it).

I also have SBCL and KPAX installed in /usr/lib/sbcl/site/kpax

My apache server has it's DocumentRoot at /var/www

I read a previous post on how to use KPAX and mod_lisp but I still can't
make it work.

My kpax.conf file has:
LispServer 127.0.0.1 2001 "kpax"

<Location /kpax/dynamic/>
SetHandler lisp-handler
</Location>

Alias /kpax/static/ "/var/www/site/static/"

<Directory "/var/www/site/static/">
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>
after starting apache I run SBCL and type
(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :kpax)
(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :clsql)
(in-package :kpax-user)
(start-kpax)

and it seems to be working fine
(I get "<#MOD-LISP-SERVER :RUNNING {...}>")

Nevertheless, I can't access neither the web app I made, nor any other
web-app such as helloworld1.
when I try to access http:/localhost/kpax/dynamic/helloworld1 I get a
message in my error.log:
[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: error reading from Lisp

could somebody help me PLEASE?

Thnx

--
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.

Bertrand Russell