[kpax-devel] kpax slow?

Damir Horvat damir at x-si.org
Tue Sep 26 11:07:02 UTC 2006

Hi!

I've just re-typed reddit.lisp from the movie. After adding few links,
modding them up & down, web site became slow, unresponsive.

While web page looked busy, lisp session (Cmucl 19c on FreeBSD 6.0) did
not get any input until 3-4 minutes passed. After that, all works
normal - no errors.

Also, this behaviour is not constant. Sometimes all works normaly fast
and sometimes slow. Lisp process is always about 60 megs of RAM.

I suspected DNS but localhost resolves ok. I'm new here, so I could use
any help.

Thanks, Damir