Patch for iterate.asd

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Fri Apr 21 01:26:51 UTC 2017

thanks for the patch Robert!

i'm afraid you didn't have the latest version when you made your changes.

> I'm afraid darcs is one revision control system too many for my poor
> brain (any chance of changing the iterate repo to git?), so I am
> attaching a patch file that can be applied to iterate.asd.

it's as simple as:

darcs get http://common-lisp.net/project/iterate/darcs/iterate

or just a darcs pull if you already have it. i'm not planning to
invest time into migrating the repo, but then i'm just one of the guys
with the commit bit.

the format of your patch looks rather strange. what did you use to
produce it? the patch exe on my linux didn't understand it.

could you please take a look at the latest iterate.asd and see if
anything needs to be done to it?

i'll include it here for your convenience:

;;; -*- lisp -*- system definition

(defsystem :iterate
  :description "Jonathan Amsterdam's iterator/gatherer/accumulator facility"
  :licence "MIT"
  :in-order-to ((test-op (test-op :iterate/tests)))
  :components ((:file "package")
               (:file "iterate" :depends-on ("package"))))

(defsystem :iterate/tests
  :depends-on (:iterate #+sbcl :sb-rt #-sbcl :rt)
  :components ((:file "iterate-test")))

(defmethod perform ((operation test-op) (component (eql (find-system
:iterate/tests))))
  (funcall (intern "DO-TESTS" (find-package #+sbcl "SB-RT"
                                            #-sbcl "REGRESSION-TEST"))))

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39