[iterate-devel] repository

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 20:16:24 UTC 2006

On 3/29/06, Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril <Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com> wrote:

> Attila,
>
> here's my RCS archive.  It contains all changes I ever did, in RCS format.

thanks! i've created a darcs repo and updated the main page at
http://common-lisp.net/project/iterate/ with description on how to get the
tree.

i've also added my first-time-p and first-iteration-p changes to the repo.

It reflects the state from January this year. It's still 1.4.  It does not
> contain the things I've announced for 1.5 (i.e. log in .lisp, your
> first-time-p, the clause specifier concept unification).  Maybe I'll have
> time the next week-end.

What do you expect from a move from Arch to Darcs?  As for myself, the only
> thing I can tell is I have a little experience with it via CFFI, but ~0 with
> Arch.  I found Darcs' behaviour in case of conflict really weird and utmost
> confusing.  Beside that, I enjoyed using it and especially appreciated its
> "choose which diff snippets from the file to make part of the patch" feature
> that I had never seen before.

i mostly expect that iterate users will use the darcs tree as a download
option (i would at least) and that it will make their lives easier.

please note that the darcs repo browsing does not work yet, i need admin
assistance for the registration.

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)