[iterate-devel] Count is a CL function

Andreas Fuchs asf at boinkor.net
Mon Mar 20 16:12:17 UTC 2006

Today, Attila Lendvai <attila.lendvai at gmail.com> wrote:
> life would be easier if there was an up-to-date project page and an
> easy to access source repository. since then i've got an account on
> common-lisp.net and a project (cl-graphviz), and it was very easy
> and painless (thanks to Erik Enge).

Agreed. Since I rather quietly removed my maintainer's hat, the page
has bit-rotted a bit. I'd be glad to suggest you and Joerg as members
of the iterate project group to the cl.net admins.

> i would be happy to help updating the project page at
> common-lisp.net and creating a darcs repository (which is IMHO far
> more user friendly then arch). we could of course keep the old arch
> repo for historical reasons. Joerg, if you don't have an account i
> can help getting one (sending you a template mail based on what i've
> sent, links to descriprions on how to generate a gpg key if you
> don't have any, etc) and if you agree i can ask for write rights for
> the project on c-l.net.

Great plan. I'll send the write rights proposal myself.

> also looking at http://common-lisp.net/project/iterate/ there's a
> comment "I'm looking forward to hearing from you!" but i can't find
> who is saying this... is that you Joerg? :)

That would be me, from when the page (and iterate itself) was hosted
on boinkor.net. So, as soon as you have write privs to iterate, you
can do what you want with the page. (-:

> just my 0.02,
>
> - attila

Cheers,