[iterate-devel] Count is a CL function

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:26:41 UTC 2006

> Sure.  Where did you get v1.2?
> 1.4 is current, and for sure is free of such a collision.
> There are many other improvements. Be sure to upgrade.

life would be easier if there was an up-to-date project page and an easy to
access source repository. since then i've got an account on
common-lisp.netand a project (cl-graphviz), and it was very easy and
painless (thanks to
*Erik Enge*).

i would be happy to help updating the project page at common-lisp.net and
creating a darcs repository (which is IMHO far more user friendly then
arch). we could of course keep the old arch repo for historical reasons.
Joerg, if you don't have an account i can help getting one (sending you a
template mail based on what i've sent, links to descriprions on how to
generate a gpg key if you don't have any, etc) and if you agree i can ask
for write rights for the project on c-l.net.

also looking at http://common-lisp.net/project/iterate/ there's a comment
"I'm looking forward to hearing from you!" but i can't find who is saying
this... is that you Joerg? :)

just my 0.02,

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)