[iterate-devel] destructuring-bind bug

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Fri Feb 18 13:24:05 UTC 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:23:32 +0100
"Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril" <Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> >The following form never terminates.
> >(macroexpand '(iter (for index in '((1 2))) (collect
> >(destructuring-bind (a b) index (+ a b)))))
>
> My version of Iterate not only macroexpands, but it also executes it
> and yields (3) in CLISP-2.33.some-CVS on Linux, meeting my
> expectations.

I am using iterate 1.3pre1 from the project page on ACL 7 (Windows).
The above form also fails on SBCL 0.8.17 (FreeBSD).

Jörg's version does not have these problems. So my problem is solved for
the moment.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

-- Common Lisp can do what C, C++, Java, PASCAL, PHP, Perl, (you --
-- name it) can do. Here's how:                                  --
-- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592395             --