[imp-hackers] Common test suite

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:12:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Sam Steingold<sds at gnu.org> wrote:
> good.
> does everyone who wants to work on this has an account on sourceforge?
> any opposition to moving there?

As some anecdotal note, abcl moved from sourceforge to cl-net because abcl
maintainer was happier with cl-net services. I don't oppose a move to
sourceforge
or savannah, if that's what people generally want and/or if there are
good reasons
to move. However..

>> but what exactly is this policy problem? Too short
>> user name? Or are they somehow refusing to create an account at all?
> the policy requires "first initial + last name", i.e., ssteingold for me.

Is that a problem impossible to overcome, then? :-O