[imp-hackers] Common test suite

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Tue Jun 30 13:49:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Ville
Voutilainen<ville.voutilainen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Sam Steingold<sds at gnu.org> wrote:
>> alas, the cl.net policy prevents them from creating an "sds" account for me.
>> maybe we could move the common ansi test project to a more liberal
>> service provider?
>> e.g., sourceforge or savannah?
>
> I'm not opposed to the move,

good.
does everyone who wants to work on this has an account on sourceforge?
any opposition to moving there?
I have been using their services since 2000 and have been reasonably happy.

actually, clocc on sourceforge already has an "ansi-test" module
(based, I think, on the clisp internal regression test suite from
several years ago).  we can merge the gcl ansi test suite into it.

alternatively, we can create a brand spanking new SF project ansi-lisp-test.
(ansi-cl-test? cl-test?)

> but what exactly is this policy problem? Too short
> user name? Or are they somehow refusing to create an account at all?

the policy requires "first initial + last name", i.e., ssteingold for me.

--
Sam Steingold <http://sds.podval.org>