[imp-hackers] Common test suite

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:58:19 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I thought I subscribed, but obviously didn't, because I missed all
your conversation on the common test suite and de facto standards -
thanks Ville for pointing out the list has come alive.

I have a small list of tests I want to add to the suite, mostly
because these were bugs in ABCL but the test suite didn't smoke them
out. The list of tests I'm thinking of implementing additionally:

 - Closures for which one of the arguments themselves are being closed over
 - Every closure spawned from a function is independent from any other
closure spawned from that function (example: spawn 10 closures in a
DOTIMES loop)

Maybe there are some more (probably), but I'd need to check ABCL's
commit logs - which I don't have available at the moment.

I don't really think we need to discuss very long about sharing our
efforts on the ANSI test suite, so, please indicate that you - or your
co-developer - needs commit access and your c-l.net account if you
have one. I'll get you set up right away.

Regards,

Erik.