[imp-hackers] Another topic: ANSI standard test suite

Ville Voutilainen ville.voutilainen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:40:23 UTC 2009

> I believe the ABCL folks currently maintain a fork:
>  http://common-lisp.net/project/ansi-test/
> I certainly would not be averse to a shared test suite, though I must
> confess that I've so far been using the GCL tree of ansi-tests, and
> not the fork -- for no good reason, I think.

The fork has so far removed some tests which were agreed to be incorrect by
the people on #lisp. Not much else has been done, although I did a minor
change to the reporting of the failed tests (it nowadays prints them each
on a separate line, easier to diff). The diff-easing change alone is enough
for me to use the fork.