[imago-devel] convolve.lisp

matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr
Mon Jun 18 15:55:47 UTC 2007

Selon Thibault Langlois <tl at di.fc.ul.pt>:
> > Are you sure this version of the source code is up to date? I have
> >
> >   (let ((colormap (make-array 256 :element-type 'rgb-pixel)))
> >
> > instead...
> >

> You are right I fetched the latest cvs and there is no problem.
>
> I noticed two minor issues.
> - there is a 'g' char at the begining of  convert.lisp

Oops!
Thanks, this is fixed now.

> - regarding the convert methods, what should happen to the alpha
> channel ? Before loading the latest version I had modified some
> methods like this one:
>
> [...]
>
> what do you think ? should we have both kinds of convertion methods ?

I think those methods should preserve alpha channel information (which
means that they currently don't behave correctly), and that we could add
new methods to manipulate alpha separately, if actual users need this.

I'm not sure I'll have time to fix the convert methods in the next few
days, but patches are welcome in the meantime... ;-)

Cheers,

--
Matthieu Villeneuve