gsll+msys2, gsl2.0, antik patches

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:47:47 UTC 2015

For GSLL I am attaching two git patches that accomplish several things:
- Removed dependency on Osicat library
- Enable loading of GSL 2.0 by fixing a bit of code in nonlinear least
squares fitter.
- Disabled loading of basis-spline.lisp
- Cosmetic fixes.

I could not figure out the problem with basis-spline.  I thus removed it.
There may be a much better solution than that.

I checked the above on latest CCL and SBCL on Windows 7.

Warning: the two commits required some git surgery (splitting a commit into
two).  I hope that I did not introduce additional problems with the splits.

For Antik I am attaching one patch that fixes the readtable problem on CCL:
(named-readtables:defreadtable :antik
  (:merge :standard)
  #-ccl(:macro-char #\# :dispatch))

Without the patch all #... reader macros (CL and Antik) were deleted.  With
this patch both CL and Antik's reader macros work in CCL.  I also tried the
patch with SBCL, and I don't see a need for it.  But since the macro-char
redefinition did not hurt in SBCL, I left it in.

Mirko