[GSLL-devel] Patch to fsbf which makes installing gsll on fedora work

Joshua Holbrook josh.holbrook at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:01:33 UTC 2010

I don't know if this is the right place or not, but at any rate, the
patch to the fsvb repository that was discussed on irc a week (or so)
ago is attached. Basically, I just added the location of ffi.h for
Fedora 12 to libffi-unix.lisp . Chances are it's not
ready-for-prime-time since I'm not very good with lisp yet and have
only really been able to test it on my machines, but hopefully it's
useful.

Thanks,

--Joshua Holbrook