[GSLL-devel] Bug or feature: grid-map and complex type destinations

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:00:44 UTC 2010

FWIW, I downloaded the last gsd patch of Nov. 22, and the asd systems
load cleanly.  No more infinite loops.

My hypothesis was that the soft links in the gsd directory of grid.asd
and foreign-array.asd to their location
in the gsd/grid and gsd/foreign-array was the culprit.  But I tested
that on a separate tree, and asdf2 worked
fine.

I tried downloading and installing the version of Nov. 21, and this
time it loaded up cleanly too.   So, it is not
something in the files.