[GSLL-devel] [Gsll-devel] Allegro CL 8.2 on 10.5?

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Fri Nov 19 22:36:34 UTC 2010

I recommend quicklisp if you are not already using it.  If there are
still problems that arise from failing to load a standard
configuration, post again, but it looks like from your compiler flag
that you have a special installation of some library (using
/opt/local) so there isn't any way that I could specify that portably.
 As for the +edom+ there is exactly one use of that symbol with either
case (it's lower case), and that gets mapped to uppercase by normal
lisp compilers, so I don't know why mlisp would get an error for that.

Liam