[Gsll-devel] Snow Leopard install

James Wright james at chumsley.org
Sun Aug 15 19:44:59 UTC 2010

Hi David,

The command I gave (darcs send) was the command that I used to
generate the patch, not to apply it.  (i.e., I generated a patch that
Liam could send to the clbuild project to get gsll included in the
stock clbuild install).

If you have already added the lines that Liam described, then my patch
is probably irrelevant to you.  If you haven't added the lines and
want to use my patch to do so, then you could try

darcs apply gsll-clbuild.patch

followed by

 ./clbuild install gsll

>From the errors you've listed, I can't really see what's going wrong,
but it doesn't look to me to be clbuild related.  Have you got the
development version of libgsl installed?  I used

sudo apt-get install libgsl0-dev

to install the headers and so forth for libgsl on my Ubuntu box; I
don't know what the OS X equivalent would be.

hth,
      James