[Gsll-devel] Snow Leopard install

David Dreisigmeyer david.dreisigmeyer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 15:18:06 UTC 2010

Hi James,

Am I doing this correctly(?):

new-host:clbuild daviddreisigmeyer$ ls
.                          .core-is-stale
clbuild-bash-completion.sh dependencies               implementations
     systems
..                         _darcs                     clbuild.conf.default
    doc                        projects                   target
.DS_Store                  clbuild                    clbuild.lisp
    gsll-clbuild.patch         source                     wnpp-projects
new-host:clbuild daviddreisigmeyer$ darcs send -o gsll-clbuild.patch
Creating patch to "http://common-lisp.net/project/clbuild/clbuild"...
No recorded local changes to send!
new-host:clbuild daviddreisigmeyer$

Here's part of the error from emacs using (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op
:gsll):

  7: (CFFI-GROVEL::GENERATE-C-FILE
#P"/Users/daviddreisigmeyer/lisp/clbuild/clbuild/source/gsll/init/libgsl-unix.lisp"
#P"/Users/daviddreisigmeyer/lisp/clbuild/clbuild/source/gsll/init/libgsl-unix.fasl")
      Locals:
        SB-DEBUG::ARG-0 =
#P"/Users/daviddreisigmeyer/lisp/clbuild/clbuild/source/gsll/init/libgsl-un..
        SB-DEBUG::ARG-1 =
#P"/Users/daviddreisigmeyer/lisp/clbuild/clbuild/source/gsll/init/libgsl-un..

The file libgsl-unix.c that's generated (?) is empty also -- don't know if
that helps.