[Gsll-devel] Snow Leopard install

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Fri Aug 13 14:05:07 UTC 2010

Yeah, well the clbuild instructions *used* to be on the web page, but
I took them out because
of all the changes, and I just figured I'd get the clbuild people to
add appropriate lines.
That didn't happen in turn because I can't figure out how to make a
darcs diff which is
how they take all patches.

So add this to your wnpp-projects:

# Projects by Liam Healy and dependencies
gsll               get_git git://repo.or.cz/gsll.git
gsd                get_git git://repo.or.cz/gsd.git
fsbv               get_git git://repo.or.cz/fsbv.git
lisp-unit          get_git git://repo.or.cz/lisp-unit.git
static-vectors     get_git git://gitorious.org/iolib/static-vectors.git

and add this to dependencies:

gsll gsd cffi trivial-garbage lisp-unit fsbv static-vectors iterate
asdf-system-connections

Liam