[Gsll-devel] Snow Leopard install

Glen Henshaw glen.henshaw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:50:13 UTC 2010

I have gotten GSLL to build under Snow Leopard using clbuild. I believe there are instructions on Liam's website. It's been a while since I did it, and now I just do updates so the pain has faded somewhat ;) but I don't recall it being that hard.

Basically, I installed GSL using Macports, then installed clbuild and added the GSLL repository to the non-standard projects file, and it pretty much worked.

Are you having a specific problem?

Glen

Glen Henshaw, PhD • Roboticist • U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
office: 202-767-1196 • google voice/mobile: 443-295-3050
glen.henshaw at nrl.navy.mil