[Gsll-devel] extra info in the example section

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Wed Apr 28 01:22:21 UTC 2010

I'm not sure what you're looking for here, but I've never
had  "GSL libraries not loadable" (not sure what you mean
here; not found in the path?).  Doesn't the form
(cffi:use-foreign-library libgsl)
at the end of init/init.lisp fail with some kind of reasonable
error message if it doesn't find the libraries?   What else
is needed?

Liam