[Gsll-devel] Patch that exports symbols required to use non-linear fitting outside the gsl package

Russell Kliese russell at kliese.id.au
Thu Apr 22 02:15:07 UTC 2010

Hi Liam,

The example included at the bottom of
gsll/solve-minimize-fit/nonlinear-least-squares.lisp, line 373
(fit-test-delta (last-step fit) (mpointer (solution fit)) 1.0d-4
1.0d-4)) uses (mpointer (solution fit)). Because mpointer isn't
exported, I thought I would create a specific function like last-step
and jacobian that return raw pointers. I don't really have a good
working knowledge of the internals of gsll so this may be a naive fix.

Cheers,

Russell