[Gsll-devel] Patch that exports symbols required to use non-linear fitting outside the gsl package

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Wed Apr 21 15:44:23 UTC 2010

Russell,

Can you give an example showing why this function is needed?
If I understand correctly, #'solution gives an marray which
can be used like any other marray.  As a general practice
I don't define functions returning raw pointers unless the exclusive
use of the returned value from the original function
use is to pass to a GSL function that must take a raw
pointer, and that is very rare.

Liam