[Gsll-devel] Repository corruption

Sumant Oemrawsingh soemraws at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 1 12:59:08 UTC 2009

Hmm... I have been heavily pushing stuff to origin in the last few days, so I
hope I didn't break anything...

Reading
<http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/user-manual.html#recovering-from-repository-corruption>
gives me some hope that I am not the cause of this. It also seems to indicate
that you can only verify and recover on a local repo. So perhaps you can
contact someone at repo.or.cz and see if they are willing to at least run a
git fsck --full to see what the problem is?

-Sumant