[Gsll-devel] Problem with building gsll

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sat Aug 22 20:33:05 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, OS X does not have standard installation locations,
so it's hard to capture all the places that GSL .h files might
be found (especially since I'm not a Mac user).  I have added

#+darwin
(setf cffi-grovel::*cc-flags*
      (append '("-I" "/opt/local/include/") cffi-grovel::*cc-flags*))

to init/init.lisp. I've also made a similar addition to FSBV.
Delete all the your fasl and grovel-tmp files and try with a fresh pull.
Let me know whether this works or not.

Liam