[Gsll-devel] Execution errors?

Jason Nielsen jdn at math.carleton.ca
Tue Aug 11 04:27:23 UTC 2009

Hi Liam,

I've just updated to the latest version of gsll and am getting execution
errors that I do not recall getting previously when running the test suite
(it has been however a bit of time since I git pulled).  Here is the
result:

TOTAL: 1483 assertions passed, 1 failed, 9 execution errors.

the execution errors are all of the form:

     SCALE: Unhandled memory fault at #x1B3BA55C.
     VECTOR-SET-ALL: Unhandled memory fault at #xA7C1C475.
     etc.

I'm not sure if this is cause for concern as it doesn't seem to change the
results of my code... but memory fault warnings give make me a little
uncomfortable!

I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 on an x86-64 machine with sbcl 1.30.

Cheers,
Jason