[Gsll-devel] small modification to blas2.lisp

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:06:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Liam Healy <lhealy at common-lisp.net> wrote:
> Mirko,
>
> Thanks for posting your port of the FFT code.  As I say on the
> documentation page, the reason I held off on the FFT port was mainly
> because I had no working example to guide me, and I've not ever done
> FFTs myself.  I did see the NLISP work on FFTs later and thought that
> would be a good place to start when I got around to thinking about
> FFTs again.  So your work is very valuable.
>
> As far as waiting for the ffa transition, it is up to you.  Though
> I've been working steadily on it, it is not close to completion.  And,
> I will be travelling the next couple weeks, so not much is going to
> happen in the near future anyway.
>
> Keep us posted on further improvements.
>
> Liam

Liam,

I am sorry if I caused confusion, but my code crashes with an
unhandled memory fault.  If you/anyone could help me find the fault, I
could work on the "benchmark" - I am familiar with dft's.

In my long email, I have included the example from nlisp that
succesfully implements a call to the same gsl's fft routine.  So, it
is a matter of finding where my invocation of gsll's facilities is
causing this problem.

Mirko

Mirko