[Gsll-devel] small modification to blas2.lisp

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Tue May 20 22:04:13 UTC 2008

Mirko,

Thanks for posting your port of the FFT code.  As I say on the
documentation page, the reason I held off on the FFT port was mainly
because I had no working example to guide me, and I've not ever done
FFTs myself.  I did see the NLISP work on FFTs later and thought that
would be a good place to start when I got around to thinking about
FFTs again.  So your work is very valuable.

As far as waiting for the ffa transition, it is up to you.  Though
I've been working steadily on it, it is not close to completion.  And,
I will be travelling the next couple weeks, so not much is going to
happen in the near future anyway.

Keep us posted on further improvements.

Liam