[Gsll-devel] Rewrite of data objects (SVN version 34)

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Tue Mar 11 01:45:24 UTC 2008

I've rewritten how GSLL handles data (vectors, matrices, etc.) so that
it is clearer how types are mapped, and the various macros use the
same definitions to figure out how to translate from one form to
another (e.g. Lisp side to C side).  This should make maintenance and
adding new vector and matrix types easier.  For the most part, this is
largely invisible to the library user, except that the GSL object
names vector-single, vector-double, matrix-single, matrix-double now
have "-float" appended: vector-single-float, vector-double-float,
matrix-single-float, matrix-double-float.

Because of all the examples/tests using one or more of these, many
files were touched.  The regression tests all pass as well as they did
before, so I think I got everything updated.  I wanted to alert you in
case your code uses these objects.

Liam