[Gsll-devel] gsll+clisp+cygwin

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 20:16:12 UTC 2008

Liam,

Unfortunately, I am confused:  As far as I can see I did two things:

- for non-64-bit unix, I added another library location:
/bin/cyg...dll for both gsl and gslcblas
- for clisp+cygwin I explicitly specified loading of
/lib/lapack/cygblas.dll before loading the gsl library.

I did not touch the x86-64 specifiactions.

Could it be that I modified an older version of init.lisp? (mine is
from March 4, 2006).

Mirko