[Gsll-devel] gsll+clisp+cygwin

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sat Dec 27 14:38:16 UTC 2008

Mirko,

Thanks for your contribution.  Unfortunately, it might break other
platforms because it now compels x86-64 to only look in /usr/lib64,
which might not be present.  See if something like this will work for
you:

(cffi:define-foreign-library libgslcblas
  (:darwin
   (:or "/opt/local/lib/libgslcblas.dylib" "/sw/lib/libgslcblas.dylib"
	"/usr/local/lib/libgslcblas.dylib"))
  (:unix (:or "/usr/lib/libgslcblas.so.0" "/usr/lib/libgslcblas.so"
	      "/usr/lib64/libgslcblas.so.0" "/usr/lib64/libgslcblas.so"))
  (t (:default "libgslcblas")))

(and similarly for the other library).  If it works, I will put it in
the upcoming release.

Liam