[gsharp-devel] redraw buglets

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Mon Jul 19 16:59:02 UTC 2004

Christophe Rhodes writes:
 > Unfortunately, this isn't yielding information about why it's spending
 > so much time in GCD, though my suspicion would land on integer or
 > ratio division.
 >
 > [ No, I don't know what "&MORE processing" is doing quite so high: it
 >   seems to be connected to certain methods, particuarly
 >   MAP-OVER-OUTPUT-RECORDS-CONTAINING-POSITION ]

Actually, this might not have anything at all with Gsharp's main task,
but could instead have something to do with McCLIM (perhaps
inadvertently) using ratios instead of floats for some processing.  It
would be enough that we missed a coercion to coordinate or something
like that.

--
Robert Strandh

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: any sufficiently complicated C