[gsharp-devel] web page

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 14:52:28 UTC 2004

Robert STRANDH <strandh at labri.fr> writes:

> We have a web page:
>
>    http://www.common-lisp.net/project/gsharp/
>
> Comments are welcome.

It looks good.  One comment is that, despite the "Valid XHTML 1.0
Strict" claim at the bottom of the page, it's not valid XHTML 1.0
Strict.  I suggest deleting the claim :-).

One thing that might be worthwhile is a bibliography, either on the
page or in the documentation, so that aspiring gsharp hackers can read
up on current best practice for engraving, at least.  I suppose it's
possible that there are useful links at one remove from projects such
as Lilypond, Common Lisp Music/Common Music Notation, and the like.
<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.0/Documentation/bibliography/out-www/index.html>
might be a start.

(On the subject of web presence, people may be interested in
<http://www.advogato.org/person/crhodes/diary.html?start=69>, and in
particular the before/after screenshots, and the description of the
use of the keyboard macro.)

Cheers,

Christophe