[gsharp-devel] initial problems

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 18 10:04:54 UTC 2004

Andras Simon <andras at renyi.hu> writes:

> Anyway, here's a small patch that I found absolutely necessary to get started.

> ! 		    :direction :output :element-type '(unsigned-byte 8))
> ! 		    :direction :output :if-exists :supersede  :element-type '(unsigned-byte 8))

Yes.  This is sbcl, right?  I'm still not entirely sure what to do
about this; it's a change in sbcl's behaviour that I think is
justified but isn't proving entirely popular.

When I get back to my laptop (currently 50 miles away :) I'll fix it
one way or the other, either by making sbcl be "more like other CLs"
or by including this in gsharp.

Cheers,

Christophe