[graphic-forms-devel] Textedit demo crashing

Jyrki Jaakkola jyrki at jjkola.tk
Sat Sep 15 15:12:26 UTC 2007

Hello!

I have been testing textedit demo and I think may have found a bug.
Whenever I enter at the most two characters to *textedit-control* the
program halts with error EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. This doesn't happen
if I enter at least three characters or if restart application (without
restarting sbcl) after entering three characters.

I'm running sbcl 1.0.6 on windows xp sp2. My development environment is
slime 2.0 running on emacs 21.3. I'm using following libraries:
cffi-070901, Closer to Mop 0.42 and lw-compat 0.22.

Regards,

Jyrki Jaakkola