[graphic-forms-devel] Problems with dialogs

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 05:59:17 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, Ken Perry <whistler at blinksoft.com> wrote:

> Since I was having trouble with the layouts looking right I
> decided to try to make the program with out a layout mangier.
> If you run this and maximize the dialog you will see that it all lies
> up now.  Now I am having a different problem though it seems
> with out the layout mangier I lose the default buttons.  I have
> the btn-add set to be the default button but when I hit enter
> on the edit box it gives me a warning and does nothing.  Did I do
> the default button correctly?  The following is the running code:

Other than the fact that you have the :default-button style
set on two buttons (see my other email), I'm not sure what's
happening. In my revised version of your other code with
the layout managers, hitting enter results in no warning and
no default action, either. I will investigate further.

--
Jack Unrue