[gecol-devel] Gecol 2.0 fixes for Allegro

Willem Broekema metawilm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:09:05 UTC 2008

Hello,

Being interested in contraint programming, I had a look at Gecode
using Gecol. Having Lisp as interface language is great!
Here are a few patches to make the code in the "gecol20" branch
compile, and the examples work, in Allegro 8.1.

 - "allegro" fixes warnings for top-level export calls, and a symbol
case issue in Allegro's Modern mode
 - "allegro_macosx" fixes the gcc options, to look for both :darwin
and :macosx in *features* for dynamiclib. (Allegro only includes
:macosx)
 - "gecol_space_calls" fixes compile errors in the ffi calls (taking
Gecode release-2.1.1 as target), though not sure this is the best way
to solve it (where should the matching delete's be?)

This is the first time I'm sending Darcs patches, so let me know if
there's anything not quite right.

Cheers,
- Willem