[fomus-devel] :staff

rob canning robcanning at eircom.net
Tue Jun 19 17:25:45 UTC 2007

hi!

i can't figure out how to get at the lisp documentation (i never use
lisp directly)

could someone help me out with an example...

how to force the low A appearing in the lower staff to appear in the
upper staff with the relevant clef change

part 1 :name "harpsichord" :abbrev "harpsichord" :instr :harpsichord;

(note 1 :voice 2 :off 0 :dur 0.25 :notes (45) :marks (:staccato :ppp));
(note 1 :voice 2 :off 0.5 :dur 0.25 :notes (86) :marks (:staccato));

can  this be done as a :mark or does it have to be set as an :init default

it would nice to see an example of a bar of single line cross stave
writing followed by a bar of two part   :staff forced writing with both
staffs exploiting both bass and treble clef

thanks

rob