[fomus-devel] ads / iterate

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 7 20:37:55 UTC 2007

> I personally like the module architecture so far. But maybe David
> has an idea of enhancing it?
> Or maybe its easier to tolerate that annoying message ? :-P

apologies for my grumpy message!! (up all night fighting lisp
packages, coffee wore off...)
> Maybe you could try just to remove modules/ads.lisp?
deleting  files from the dist wont work because they will come back
as soon as i svn again. i think it would be nicest if extra stuff
simply wouldnt load unless i ask for it, or at a minimum include what
the stuff needs to load. otherwise i have to figure out/download/
configure things i dont necessarily want to work with in the first
place. but maybe its easiest to just make peace with the message...

--rick