[fomus-devel] Installation problem: fomus commandline application

Torsten Anders torstenanders at gmx.de
Thu Sep 7 14:34:53 UTC 2006

Dear David and dear Kilian,

Thank you very much for your comments.

Perhaps I need to clarify a bit the problem I encountered: I ran the
script install.sh on a machine without any predefined Fomus and the
build process failed for both sbcl and cmucl with a similar error.

I checked out svn after your changes, David. This script still ends in
the Lisp debugger with pretty much the same error -- but now without
any compilation before. And yes, there has been no ~/.fomus on my
machine yet. Nevertheless, I also tried the script with an empty
~/.fomus which showed the same behaviour.

Best,
Torsten

--
Torsten Anders
Sonic Arts Research Centre • Queen's University Belfast