[fomus-devel] 9 16

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Mon Feb 13 13:57:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

I haven't really checked the last update, yet, sorry, but I will do
that soon. While needing to finish something else, I came across the
following problem:

(fomus:fomus-init :backend '(:lilypond :view t) :auto-accidentals
nil :auto-override-timesigs nil)
(fomus:fomus-newtimesig :off 0 :time '(9 16))
(fomus:fomus-newpart 1 :instr :violin)
(fomus:fomus-newnote 1 :off 0 :dur 1 :note '(af4 cm:f) :marks
'((:textnote "1")))
(fomus:fomus-exec)

Aborts telling me the rhythm was too complex.
(fomus:fomus-newtimesig :off 0 :time '(9 8)) would make it work.

Maybe, I am ignorant to some other settings?

Ciao,

–Kilian