[fomus-devel] transpose

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 11 22:57:40 UTC 2006

This update should help--it should respell the accidentals w/ the
correct diatonic interval now if it's a transposing part (so e-natural
for the bass-clarinet should become f#, etc.)  Note spelling + spanners,
wedges etc. should be much more flexible now--you don't have to supply
accidentals anymore if auto-accidentals = nil and fomus tries to do the
right thing when :endwedge< or :startwedge<, etc. is missing