[fomus-devel] LispWorks

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 3 07:29:00 UTC 2006

FOMUS should run in LispWorks now (I tested on Max OS X and will try
Windows & Linux soon).  I'm also putting examples in the documentation
(this should make it much easier to figure out how to use it) and will
post more over time.  Also, quite a few bugs are being cleared up plus a
test suite is underway thanks to Kilian Sprotte--once this is in place
and everything is tested and verified I'll give the project a beta
status instead of its current alpha status (and finally bump the version
up to 0.2).

-David