[fomus-devel] cello double-stops

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 28 18:42:51 UTC 2005

> Sorry for not tracking this further down - I suspected that (voicelim
> ...) was erroneously called instead of (instr-voicelim ...), but I did
> not really succeed... I have to first of all read more of your code.

Thanks, it'll be fixed in the next cvs commit.  I might change
"voicelim" to something like "simultlim" since voicelim isn't really
correct.

The fix is in (defparameter +instr-type+   in data.lisp, which needs to be:

(defparameter +instr-type+
   `(with-error* (instr "~~A of INSTR struct ~S" ,#'instr-sym)
     (struct* instr
      (instr-sym ...
      (instr-clefs ...
      (instr-staves ...