[fetter-devel] "Don't know how to write #<FUNCTIONTYPE <anonymous> ..."?

Jeronimo Pellegrini j_p at aleph0.info
Sun Feb 8 02:45:02 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 06:48:22PM +0100, Attila Lendvai wrote:
> nothing, probably there's something in your headers that we didn't
> meet while writing the relevant parts. i personally have zero time for
> this, so try yo come up with the required patch. it's really easy,
> just look at the other emitters in backends/cffi/writers.lisp

I found the problem...

#if (defined _WIN32) || (defined WIN32) || (defined _WIN64) || (defined WIN64)
# define __WINAPI WINAPI
#else
# define __WINAPI
#endif
/* typedef for pointer to function: */
typedef int    (__WINAPI lphandle_intfunc)(lprec *lp, void *userhandle);

Since I'm not running Windows, __WINAPI is still defined, but some of the
types are messed up, it seems.

Anyway, that's for dynamic loading thelibrary, which I don't need. I'll
make Vzn print :UNKNOWN

(cffi::defctype lphandle-intfunc :UNKNOWN )

And then just run the result through some filter, deleting those entries.
(But I don't have a real solution to the problem, unfortunately)

Anyway, thanks for pointing me to the backend writer.

J.