[fetter-devel] "Don't know how to write #<FUNCTIONTYPE <anonymous> ..."?

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 17:48:22 UTC 2009

>   Failed to generated binding for :CAIRO-CFFI-BINDINGS, error: The function VERRAZANO::FIRST-TIME-P is undefined.

my guess is that your iterate package is too old. darcs get the latest.

> So... What could I be doing wrong here?

nothing, probably there's something in your headers that we didn't
meet while writing the relevant parts. i personally have zero time for
this, so try yo come up with the required patch. it's really easy,
just look at the other emitters in backends/cffi/writers.lisp

hth,

--
 attila